PHARMConnect: Make a medicine funding application
Anyone can make a funding application to PHARMAC. You can be a supplier, patient or health professional.
On this page:
You will need to register to make an application.
We encourage everyone to use PHARMConnect to make applications. If there's some reason you can't use PHARMConnect, we still want to hear from you.
When to use PHARMConnect
Use PHARMConnect to ask PHARMAC to:
- fund a new medicine or
- widening the access to a medicine that is already funded, for example, different indications or different patient groups.
Use the Named Patient Pharmaceutical Assessment (NPPA) process to seek funding for a specific person.
Use the notification of product changes (NOPC) form to add or change the details of a medicine to the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
We know clinicians and consumers are unlikely to have some of the information we need. As such, we offer different forms and registration types to support these users to make applications.
Information on how to register
- Registering as a consumer or clinician [PDF, 293 KB]
- Registering as a supplier [PDF, 542 KB]
- Other organisations can submit an application on behalf of a pharmaceutical supplier:
- What a supplier needs to do to authorise an organisation to submit on their behalf [PDF, 363 KB]
- Registering as an organisation to submit applications on behalf of a supplier [PDF, 358 KB]
- Supplier administrators – how to add other staff members [PDF, 717 KB]
If you have questions about using PHARMConnect, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 4 September 2020