- Medicinal cannabis - regulatory requirements for prescribers
- Medicinal cannabis; current regulations and how to prescribe CBD
- Where cannabis fits into the tools to manage chronic pain
- Medicinal cannabis, moving the debate forward
- What do the RCTs show us for chronic and cancer pain
- Audit of 400 cases, start of clinical cases
2. Medicinal cannabis; current regulations and how to prescribe CBD (parts 1 & 2) – Dr Graham Gulbransen (28 minutes + 30 minutes = 58 minutes)
3. Where cannabis fits into the tools to manage chronic pain (parts 1 & 2) - Dr Giresh Kanji (29 minutes + 17 minutes = 46 minutes)
Medicinal cannabinoids; what does primary care need to know?
Seminar held 15 March 2019.
Prof Bruce Arroll Advisor PHARMAC seminars, Head of Dept General Practice and Primary Healthcare, University of Auckland
Andrea Eng Manager, Regulatory Practice & Analysis, Medsafe, Ministry of Health
Dr Graham Gulbransen GP, Cannabis Consultant and Addiction Specialist, West Care Specialist Centre, Auckland
Dr Giresh Kanji Musculoskeletal Pain Specialist and Researcher, Chair NZ Pain Foundation, Snr Lecturer, University of Auckland
Associate Professor Giles Newton-Howes University of Otago, Consultant Psychatrist MHAIDs, Addiction Consultant, PTAC member, Wellington
These presentations are provided for professional development purposes for the benefit of qualified health practitioners and should not be relied upon for any other purpose. Any opinions offered are those of the presenter or other speaker and do not necessarily represent the views of PHARMAC. PHARMAC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
Last updated: 9 April 2019