ROI - listing agreements for various categories of medical devices
15 September 2020
PHARMAC invites registrations of interest (ROI) for the supply of medical devices in any of the following categories where NZHP has previously run RFP processes from suppliers for consideration for listing on the Pharmaceutical Schedule:
- Beds and mattresses;
- Operating tables; and
- Peritoneal dialysis.
This registration of interest (ROI) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the Invitation and a description of ROIs sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the ROI;
- Schedule 3 sets out the information that should be included in or form part of the ROI; and
- Schedule 4 contains the ROI proposal form in which you are to provide details of your submission:
- Attachment 1 - medical devices product spreadsheet [XLSX, 27 KB]
- Attachment 2 - PHARMAC's standard terms and conditions [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 3 - acceptance of PHARMAC's terms and conditions [DOCX, 22 KB]
- Attachment 4 - document and information checklist [DOCX, 22 KB]
- Attachment 5 - financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 30 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5pm NZT Tuesday 13 October 2020 - RFx ID 23286451.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this ROI, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
Last updated: 15 September 2020