RFT - supply of knee-length compression hosiery and donning aids to DHB hospitals for the treatment and prevention of venous leg ulcers - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 20 SEPTEMBER 2018
12 September 2018
PHARMAC invites tenders for the supply of knee-length compression hosiery and donning aids (Compression Hosiery Products) to DHB Hospitals in New Zealand, for the treatment and prevention of venous leg ulcers.
This request for tender (RFT) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this RFT;
- Schedule 2 specifies the Compression Hosiery Products for which you may submit a Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply and provides background information regarding this RFT;
- Schedule 3 describes the process PHARMAC intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 sets out terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded;
- Schedule 5 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded;
- Schedule 6 sets out any other special terms that will apply if your Tender Bid is submitted and accepted on the basis of such terms applying.
Please note the addition of Schedule 6, which sets out any terms not generally found in PHARMAC’s standard invitation to tender.
This RFT invites tenders for the supply of Medical Devices (which are defined within the scope of “pharmaceuticals” as defined in the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000) but only in a hospital supply setting.
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4.00p.m. on Thursday, 20 September 2018 (New Zealand time) - RFx ID 19984530.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your tender bid.
Last updated: 13 September 2018