RFT - Supply of metoprolol succinate and metoprolol tartrate to DHB hospitals and/or to community pharmacies.
20 April 2015
PHARMAC invites tenders for the supply of metoprolol succinate and metoprolol tartrate pharmaceuticals to DHB hospitals and/or to community pharmacies in New Zealand.
This request for tender (RFT) incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this RFT;
- Schedule 2 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which you may submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply and provides background information regarding this RFT;
- Schedule 3 describes the process PHARMAC intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 sets out terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community and/or hospital supply is awarded Sole Supply Status and/or Hospital Supply Status;
- Schedule 5 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community supply is awarded Sole Supply Status;
- Schedule 6 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded Hospital Supply Status; and
- Schedule 7 sets out other special terms, including a rebate that will apply if your Tender Bid is submitted and accepted on the basis of such terms applying.
Please note that some clauses included in this RFT may not be applicable to this tender (for example, the clauses relating to Aggregated Tender Bids). PHARMAC has decided to retain substantially all of the clauses included in the standard PHARMAC invitation to tender to keep the terms of this RFT as familiar as possible to potential suppliers. However, this may mean that some clauses are not applicable in the context of a particular tender (which should be evident from the context). Please also note the addition of Schedule 7, which sets out terms not generally found in PHARMAC’s standard invitation to tender.
For the avoidance of doubt, references in this RFT to “Price” and “subsidy” are references to the price at which a pharmaceutical will be listed on the Pharmaceutical Schedule. References in this RFT to “Agreed Price” and “Agreed Subsidy” are references to the effective price payable for a pharmaceutical or at which it is subsidised once a rebate (if any) has been applied in respect of the relevant pharmaceutical where such rebate is included as part of your Tender Bid and accepted by PHARMAC.
If you wish to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) no later than 4pm (New Zealand time) on Monday 18 May 2015.
If you have any inquiries about this RFT you should submit them on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your tender response.
Last updated: 18 March 2016