RFP - supply of regional vaccine storage and distribution services
5 March 2020
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of regional vaccine storage and distribution services to PHARMAC.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the services for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information you need to include with your proposal.
Four appendices include further information in relation to this RFP as follows:
- Appendix 1 - Service specifications
- Appendix 2 - Market information and pack size data
- Appendix 3 - Budget templates for proposal [DOCX, 20 KB]
- Appendix 4 - Draft services agreement [PDF, 269 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5pm NZT Wednesday 1 April 2020 - RFx ID 22404735.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
Last updated: 5 March 2020