RFP - supply of dental and oral health products- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 19 MARCH 2020
15 November 2019
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of dental and oral health products to New Zealand District Health Board (DHB) hospitals and their associated community settings.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 proposal response form (see below);
- Attachment 1 - Equipment template (see below)
- Attachment 2 - Financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 2.2 MB]
- Attachment 3 - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 4 - Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 24 KB]
- Attachment 5 - Document checklist [DOCX, 22 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4pm NZT Tuesday 19 March 2020 - RFx ID 21609822.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Last updated: 15 November 2019