RFP - supply of various vaccines and influenza vaccines - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 18 JANUARY 2019
12 December 2018
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of various vaccines and influenza vaccines in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the vaccines for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 sets out information about the estimated size of the current funded market for the the various vaccines and influenza vaccines;
- Schedule 4 contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your proposal [DOCX, 129 KB]; and
- Schedule 5 sets out PHARMAC’s proposed terms and conditions for supply of various vaccines and influenza vaccines that will apply if your proposal is awarded:
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4pm NZT Friday 18 January 2019 - RFx ID 20433854.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Last updated: 12 December 2018