RFP - supply of laboratory equipment and consumables - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY 29 MARCH 2019
25 October 2018
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of laboratory equipment and consumables to New Zealand District Health Board (DHB) hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 proposal response form [DOC, 169 KB];
- Attachment 1 - Forms:
- Attachment 2 - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 3 - Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 20 KB]
- Attachment 4 - Document checklist [DOCX, 20 KB]
- Attachment 5 - Financial spreadsheets:
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, 29 March 2019 - RFx ID 20144611.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Last updated: 25 October 2018