RFP - Supply of endomechanical instruments, electrosurgical instruments, energy platforms and consumable products
9 April 2018
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of endomechanical instruments, electrosurgical instruments, energy platforms and consumable products to New Zealand DHB hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the general information you need to include in your proposal; and
- Schedule 4 [DOCX, 23 KB]: the proposal form.
- Attachment 1 [XLSX, 165 KB]: Schedule spreadsheet
- Attachment 2 [PDF, 385 KB]: PHARMAC Standard Terms and Conditions for Medical Devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
- Attachment 3 [DOCX, 20 KB]: Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions
- Attachment 4 [DOCX, 22 KB]: Document and information checklist
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 5.00 p.m. on Friday, 11 May 2018 - RFx 19607799.
If you have any inquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS. Answers to questions will be provided through GETS. PHARMAC will also post any addenda through GETS. We encourage interested suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Last updated: 16 October 2019