RFP - Supply of haemodialysis equipment and products - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 31 MAY 2018
7 May 2018
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of haemodialysis equipment and products to New Zealand DHB hospitals and their associated community settings.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products PHARMAC is seeking proposals for and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal; and
- Schedule 4 [DOCX, 34 KB]: the proposal form.
- Attachment 1 [XLSX, 81 KB]: Schedule spreadsheet
- Attachment 2 [PDF, 572 KB]: PHARMAC Standard Terms and Conditions for Medical Devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
- Attachment 3 [DOCX, 19 KB]: Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions
- Attachment 4 [DOCX, 20 KB]: Document and information checklist
In recognition of the complexity of this RFP and in response to several requests, PHARMAC have agreed to extend the deadline for the submission of proposals to no later than 5.00pm, Thursday 31 May 2018. If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) - RFx 19470032.
If you have any inquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS. Answers to questions will be provided through GETS. PHARMAC will also post any addenda through GETS. We encourage interested suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Last updated: 7 May 2018