RFP - Supply of non-surgical antimicrobial hand hygiene products
25 October 2017
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of non-surgical antimicrobial hand hygiene products to District Health Board (DHB) hospitals in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products PHARMAC is seeking proposals for and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 [DOC, 111 KB] - proposal form
- Schedule 4 [DOC, 85 KB] - acceptance of PHARMAC's terms and conditions for medical devices
- Schedule 5 [DOC, 87 KB] - checklist of documents to be submitted with your proposal
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5.00 pm Friday 1 December 2017 – RFx 19166088.
If you have any enquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Last updated: 30 April 2018