RFP - supply of respiratory equipment and consumables (including respiratory suction)
26 April 2017
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of respiratory equipment and consumables (including respiratory suction) to DHB hospitals in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP
- Schedule 3 specifies the general information you need to include in your proposal
- Schedule 4 [DOCX, 23 KB] specifies the format, product information and specification that you must include as part of your proposal:
- Attachment 1 [XLSX, 49 KB] - spreadsheet for respiratory equipment and consumables
- Attachment 2 [PDF, 385 KB] - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices
- Attachment 3 [DOCX, 18 KB] - acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions (parts 1-7)
- Attachment 4 [DOCX, 21 KB] - document and information checklist
If you wish to submit a proposal in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5 pm (New Zealand time) on Friday 16 June 2017.
If you have any enquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Last updated: 26 April 2017