6 November 2019
12 September 2019
[name and contact details redacted]
Dear [name redacted]
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Thank you for your request dated 28 August 2019 (received 3 September 2019) under the Official Information Act 1982 (OIA) for information relating to psychometric testing. Your request was:
- A description of the types of occasions (for example assessing job applicants at point of recruitment, assessing staff as part of a management of change process) that your agency has used psychometric testing of job applicants and/or employees between 1 July 2017 and 31 June 2019.
- The total cost of the use of psychometric testing to your agency (for the avoidance of doubt this includes the cost of third parties arranging for the testing on your behalf) between 1 July 2017 and 31 June 2019.
- If your agency has engaged external organisations to conduct or analyse any psychometric testing during this period, the names of those organisations.
In response to your request, I can confirm the following:
- PHARMAC used psychometric testing between 1 July 2017 and 31 June 2019 to inform recruitment processes and support leadership development.
- The total cost of psychometric testing between 1 July 2017 and 31 June 2019 was $85,485.09 (excluding GST)
- PHARMAC engaged the following external organisations to facilitate psychometric testing between 1 July 2017 and 31 June 2019:
We trust that this information answers your queries. We are making our information more freely available, so we will now publish selected OIA responses (excluding personal details) on our website. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about this.
Director, Engagement and Implementation
Last updated: 6 November 2019