Questions to ask
Your health providers are there to help. Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, nurse and other health professionals about your medicines. They can answer your questions and help you with any problems you might have.
- What is the medicine for?
- When should I take it?
- How do I take it?
- How much medicine should I be taking at a time?
- How long do I need to use it for?
- Are there risks with not completing the full course of medication?
- Are there other medicines/foods I should avoid during this course of medication?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- What if the medication you are recommending is too expensive on my budget?
Last updated: 24 May 2019