Ngā tohutoro | References
- Baker Jones Ltd (2018), PHARMAC Pro-equity check-up report.
- Came, H et al (2019), Upholding Te Tiriti, ending institutional racism and Crown inaction on health equity. The New Zealand Medical Journal, 132(1492), 61–66.
- Retrieved from https://www.nzma.org.nz/journal-articles/upholding-te-tiriti-ending-institutional-racism-and-crown-inaction-on-health-equity (external link)
- Ministry of Health (2014), He Korowai Oranga: Māori Health Strategy.
- Health and Disability System Review (2019), Health and Disability System Review - Interim Report. Hauora Manaaki ki Aotearoa Whānui – Pūrongo mō Tēnei Wā. Wellington: HDSR.
- State Services Commission (2019), State Sector Act Reform Factsheet: Te Ao Tūmatanui – Strengthening the Māori Crown relationship. Retrieved from https://ssc.govt.nz/our-work/reforms/public-service-reforms-factsheets?e5920=action_viewall#e5932 (external link)
- Synergia and National Hauora Coalition (2018), PHARMAC Whānau Ora Partnerships evaluation report.
- Te Amokura Consultants (2020), PHARMAC options for ongoing Māori strategic advice report.
- Te Amokura Consultants (2020), PHARMAC Te Whaioranga review report.
- Waitangi Tribunal (2019), Hauora: Report on Stage One of the Health Services and Outcomes Kaupapa Inquiry. Wellington: Waitangi Tribunal. pp. 163–164.
Last updated: 26 August 2020