HRPHOW wānanga kete
Resources for a one-day wānanga
These resources are available to support the Whānau Ora Collective to run a one-day wānanga for up to 40 participants.
- a lump sum to help the participating organisation with all wānanga logistics, i.e. advertising the wānanga, booking venue, set up of the venue, technical support, catering, koha, registration of participants, follow-up with all participants, reporting and evaluation.
- Forms - these forms can be customised for each wānanga with a logo of the participating organisation:
- Registration form [DOCX, 43 KB]
- Flyer to advertise the wānanga [DOCX, 39 KB]
- Evaluation form - for participants to complete at the wānanga [DOCX, 43 KB]
- Case study - for participants to complete at the wānanga [DOCX, 33 KB]
- Evaluation and reporting form - for the participating organisation to complete [DOCX, 205 KB]
- Example programme [DOCX, 64 KB]
- Medicines information sheets in Te Reo Māori(external link)
(thanks to Canterbury DHB and HQSC)
The Te Tira Whakarata Māori rōpu at PHARMAC are available to kōrero about any of the activities related to the wānanga. Contact PHARMAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 16 August 2019