HRPHOW wānanga kete
Resources for a one-day wānanga
These resources are available to support the Whānau Ora Collective to run a one-day wānanga for up to 40 participants.
- a lump sum to help the participating organisation with all wānanga logistics, i.e. advertising the wānanga, booking venue, set up of the venue, technical support, catering, koha, registration of participants, follow-up with all participants, reporting and evaluation.
- Forms - these forms can be customised for each wānanga with a logo of the participating organisation:
- Registration form [DOCX, 43 KB]
- Flyer to advertise the wānanga [DOCX, 39 KB]
- Evaluation form - for participants to complete at the wānanga [DOCX, 43 KB]
- Case study - for participants to complete at the wānanga [DOCX, 33 KB]
- Evaluation and reporting form - for the participating organisation to complete [DOCX, 205 KB]
- Example programme [DOCX, 64 KB]
The Te Tira Whakarata Māori rōpu at PHARMAC are available to kōrero about any of the activities related to the wānanga. Contact PHARMAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 17 June 2019