HRPHOW wānanga kete
Resources for the Whānau Ora Collective to use to run a one-day wānanga
These resources are available to support the Whānau Ora Collective to run a one-day wānanga for up to 40 participants.
- a lump sum to help with setting up the wānanga, registration, logistics, reporting and evaluation, and follow-up with participants, including collecting their case studies and sending them certificates when they complete the work.
To get this funding, the Whānau Ora Collective sends PHARMAC an outline of the date and venue of the wānanga they've planned, with an invoice.
These forms can be customised for each wānanga with Whānau Ora Collective or similar logos:
- Registration form [DOC, 66 KB]
- Flyer to advertise the wānanga [DOCX, 39 KB]
- Evaluation form - for participants to complete [DOC, 57 KB]
- Your case study - for participants to complete [DOCX, 35 KB]
- Evaluation and reporting form - for Whānau Ora Collective to complete [DOCX, 153 KB]
- Certificate master for sending to all participants who complete the wānanga and case study [DOC, 177 KB]
The Te Tira Whakarata Māori rōpu at PHARMAC are available to kōrero about any of the activities related to the wānanga at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHARMAC will discuss options for meeting the costs associated with the wānanga presenter.
Last updated: 11 September 2017