Feedback: Managing fairer access to hospital medical devices
This is your opportunity to help shape the proposed approach to managing fairer access to medical devices.
We're looking for feedback on the broad outline of the new way we'll be working together. We've developed this proposal following careful consideration of previous feedback from DHBs, consumers, suppliers and others.
- These are the specific questions we're seeking your feedback on.
- You don't need to answer all the questions.
- We welcome and will consider all feedback we receive. If your feedback doesn't fit one of our questions, use the last box to send us any additional comments you want us to consider.
I want to use the editable feedback form
- Save the document to your computer.
- Add your comments and share with colleages.
- Email the feedback form back to us at email@example.com or mail it to us at:
PO Box 10254
Attn: Medical devices fairer access consultation
I want to use the online form
The reply boxes can hold large responses. You can stretch them using the diagonal lines on the bottom-right corner so they're easier to use.
Last updated: 12 March 2019