VTE prevention devices
PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for venous thromboembolism (VTE) prevention devices for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of VTE prevention devices
- Graduated compression stockings
- Intermittent pneumatic compression devices
- Venous foot pumps
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- Arjo New Zealand Limited
- BSN Medical Limited
- Medtronic New Zealand Limited
- Mӧlnlycke Health Care Pty Limited
- Obex Medical Limited
- Protec Solutions Limited
- Universal Specialities Limited
List of contracted products
Background and current state
PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals to supply products in scope of this category in May 2016. We are continuing to negotiate national contracts with suppliers.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 3 December 2018