Urology, ostomy and continence
PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for urology, ostomy and continence products purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as PHARMAC consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of urology, ostomy and continence
- Ostomy systems for intestinal and urinary ostomies
- Ostomy kits and sets
- Ostomy sealing and skin care products
- Ostomy accessories and miscellaneous ostomy products
- Non-surgical wound drainage systems including wound pouches
- Urinary drainage bags
- Urinary catheters
- Urinary catheter sets
- External urinary drainage devices
- Incontinence pads and pants
- Paediatric nappies
- Faecal collection systems
- Protective underlays
- Continence skin care products
- Urology and continence accessories and miscellaneous urology and continence products
- Enuresis alarms.
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "Urology", "Ostomy" or "Continence".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "Urology", "Ostomy" or "Continence".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- 3M New Zealand Limited
- Ainscorp Pty Ltd
- Asaleo Care New Zealand Limited
- B. Braun New Zealand Pty Limited
- Bunzl Outsourcing Services NZ Limited
- Cardinal Health Australia 503 Pty Ltd
- Coloplast Pty Ltd
- Convatec (New Zealand) Limited
- CR Kennedy (NZ) Limited
- Culpan Distributors
- Downs Distributors Limited
- EBOS Group Limited
- O&M Halyard Australia Limited
- Liberty Medical NZ Limited
- New Zealand Medical & Scientific Limited
- Omnigon Pty Ltd
- Paragon Care Group New Zealand Limited
- Protec Solutions Limited
- Reynard Health Supplies Limited
- Smith & Nephew Limited
- SPQ Limited
- Universal Specialities Limited
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP released in May 2018.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 25 September 2020