Urology, ostomy and continence
PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for urology, ostomy and continence products for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: Proposal to list medical devices supplied by Bunzl Outsourcing Services NZ Limited and B. Braun New Zealand Pty Limited. Closes: 29 May 2019.
Consultation: Proposal to list continence products supplied by Smith & Nephew Limited. Closes: 31 May 2019.
Included within the scope of urology, ostomy and continence
- Ostomy systems for intestinal and urinary ostomies
- Ostomy kits and sets
- Ostomy sealing and skin care products
- Ostomy accessories and miscellaneous ostomy products
- Non-surgical wound drainage systems including wound pouches
- Urinary drainage bags
- Urinary catheters
- Urinary catheter sets
- External urinary drainage devices
- Incontinence pads and pants
- Paediatric nappies
- Faecal collection systems
- Protective underlays
- Continence skin care products
- Urology and continence accessories and miscellaneous urology and continence products
- Enuresis alarms.
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- 3M New Zealand Limited
- Ainscorp Pty Ltd
- Asaleo Care New Zealand Limited
- Coloplast Pty Ltd
- Convatec (New Zealand) Limited
- Downs Distributors Limited
- EBOS Group Limited
- Liberty Medical NZ Limited
- New Zealand Medical & Scientific Limited
- Omnigon Pty Ltd
- Protec Solutions Limited
- SPQ Limited
- Universal Specialities Limited
PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals to supply products in scope of the category in May 2018. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 21 May 2019