PHARMAC has now completed national contracting for sterilisation packaging products and associated consumables purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of sterilisation packaging products and associated consumables
- Multipurpose towels
- Seal quality & integrity tests
- Sterilisation assurance indicators
- Sterilisation pouches
- Sterilisation rolls
- Sterilisation wrap
- Tape dispensers
- Trays and accessories
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "Sterilisation packaging".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "Sterilisation packaging".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- 3M New Zealand
- BSN Medical Limited
- Device Technologies New Zealand Limited
- Getinge Australia Pty Limited
- Halyard Australia Pty Limited
- Intermed Medical
- Ivoclar Vivadent Limited
- Jackson Allison Medical & Surgical Limited
- Protec Solutions Limited
- REM SYSTEMS Limited
The contracts above are as a result of the ROI released in July 2015.
Seeking expert clinical advice is an important part of our work in medical devices. Product quality and technical specifications for all of these listed products were evaluated by an external Clinical Evaluation Group nominated by the New Zealand Sterile Services Association.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 25 September 2020