PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for respiratory equipment and consumables to DHB hospitals in New Zealand.
Consultation: Proposal to list medical devices supplied by REM SYSTEMS Limited. Closes: 25 October 2018.
Included within the scope of respiratory products
- Oxygen delivery consumables and accessories, including flow meters.
- Aerosol delivery devices and associated consumables.
- Non-powered humidifiers (passive and bubble) and associated tubing and consumables.
- Laryngectomy and tracheostomy consumables.
- Spirometers and respiratory muscle trainers and associated consumables.
- Breathing filters.
- Powered and non-powered respiratory suction devices and associated consumables.
- Ventilator circuits and associated consumables and accessories.
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- Atos Medical Limited
- Device Technologies New Zealand Limited
- Draeger New Zealand Limited
- GETZ Healthcare Limited
- Halyard Australia Pty Limited
- Intermed Medical Limited
- ICU Medical Aust Pty Limited
PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals to supply products in scope of the category in June 2017. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 24 October 2018