PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for rehabilitation equipment, patient positioning products and supports (Rehabilitation Products) for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: Proposal to list rehabilitation products supplied by At Therapy Limited and Morton & Perry Limited. Closes: 15 July 2020.
Consultation: Proposal to list rehabilitation products supplied by Medix 21 Limited. Closes: 23 July 2020.
Consultation: Proposal to list medical devices supplied by Lohmann & Rauscher Limited. Closes: 30 July 2020
Included within the scope of rehabilitation products
- Mobility devices
- Physical therapy equipment
- Gym equipment
- Hot and cold therapy products
- Assessment devices
- Injury prevention, restraints and patient positioning products
- Bathroom aids
- Podiatry orthotics and specialised footwear
- Immobilisers, bracing and support devices
- Other products used in rehabilitation
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- Abecca Healthcare Limited
- Active Healthcare (NZ) Limited
- Allied Medical Limited Amtech Medical Limited
- O&M Halyard Limited
- Howard Wright Limited
- Mӧlnlycke Health Care Pty Ltd
- Paragon Care Group New Zealand Limited
- Permobil New Zealand Limited
- Protec Solutions Limited
In October 2018, PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals in scope of this category. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 8 July 2020