Patient warming and cooling
PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for patient warming and cooling products for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: Proposal to list medical devices. Closes: 18 February 2019.
Consultation: Proposal to list patient warming and cooling medical devices supplied by EBOS Group Limited and Surgico Medical & Surgical Ltd. Closes: 1 March 2019.
Included within the scope of patient warming and cooling products
- Forced air warming and cooling equipment and consumables
- Blood and fluid warming and cooling equipment and consumables
- Conductive warming and cooling equipment
- Neonatal warming systems
- Warming cabinets
- Chemically activated warming blankets
- Thermal insulating blankets and garments
- Accessories and miscellaneous equipment
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- None currently.
In July 2018, PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals in scope of this category. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 14 February 2019