PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for the supply of infusion products for use in DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of infusion products
Non-dedicated and consumable infusion devices
- Cannulas, catheters and associated devices
- Implantable infusion ports and associated devices
- Infusion administration and extension sets
- Infusion set components and accessories
- Specialised infusion sets and associated devices
- Needleless injection and withdrawal systems
- Infusion bags and containers
- Non-powered infusion pumps
- Other infusion access and administration consumables and aids
Equipment and associated devices
- Powered infusion pumps
- Infusion pump components/spare parts
- Infusion pump accessories and consumables
- Other infusion equipment and associated devices
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
3M New Zealand Limited
In June 2018, PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals in scope of this category. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
- RFP - supply of infusion products (June 2018)
Staying in touch
Last updated: 31 March 2020