PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for non-surgical antimicrobial hand hygiene (Hand Hygiene) products for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of hand hygiene products
- Liquid alcohol based hand rubs
- Foam alcohol based hand rubs
- Gel alcohol based hand rubs
- Alcohol based hand rubs with second active ingredient
- Liquid non-alcohol based hand rubs
- Foam non-alcohol based hand rubs
- Gel non-alcohol based hand rubs
- Antimicrobial liquid hand soaps
- Dispensers and/or accessories (e.g. Lanyards, wall brackets) associated with the above products.
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- 3M New Zealand Limited
- Schülke New Zealand Limited
PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals to supply products in scope of the category in October 2017. From that process, PHARMAC has negotiated contracts with two suppliers. Our initial work in this category is now complete.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 17 March 2020