PHARMAC has now completed national contracting for non-surgical antimicrobial hand hygiene (Hand Hygiene) products purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of hand hygiene products
- Liquid alcohol based hand rubs
- Foam alcohol based hand rubs
- Gel alcohol based hand rubs
- Alcohol based hand rubs with second active ingredient
- Liquid non-alcohol based hand rubs
- Foam non-alcohol based hand rubs
- Gel non-alcohol based hand rubs
- Antimicrobial liquid hand soaps
- Dispensers and/or accessories (e.g. Lanyards, wall brackets) associated with the above products.
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "hand hygiene".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "hand hygiene".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP released in October 2017.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 29 September 2020