PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for haemodialysis equipment and products for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of haemodialysis equipment
- Haemodialysis filters
- Haemodialysis blood lines and sets
- Haemodialysis fistula needles
- Haemodialysis customised packs
- Haemodialysis accessories (eg effluent bags, transducer protectors, other equipment)
- Haemodialysis solutions
- Haemodialysis water treatment products including reverse osmosis machines
- Haemodialysis machines including full purchase, loan or rent-to-buy agreements (including CVVHD and CAVHD)
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals to supply products in scope of the category in May 2018. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 14 July 2020