PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for haemodialysis equipment and products for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of haemodialysis equipment
- Haemodialysis filters
- Haemodialysis blood lines and sets
- Haemodialysis fistula needles
- Haemodialysis customised packs
- Haemodialysis accessories (eg effluent bags, transducer protectors, other equipment)
- Haemodialysis solutions
- Haemodialysis water treatment products including reverse osmosis machines
- Haemodialysis machines including full purchase, loan or rent-to-buy agreements (including CVVHD and CAVHD)
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- BSN Medical Limited
- Defries Industries New Zealand Limited
PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals to supply products in scope of the category in May 2018. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 23 January 2019