Feeding equipment (enteral nutrition)
PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for the supply of enteral nutrition products (feeding equipment) for use in DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of enteral nutrition products
Feeding equipment and associated devices:
- Enteral feeding infusion pumps and associated spare parts
- Other feeding equipment and associated spare parts
- Feeding tubes (for short and long-term use)
- Oral and/or enteral syringes
- Oral and/or enteral syringes accessories
- Naso-jejunal feeding tube placement kits
- Percutaneous endoscopically placed tube kits
- Percutaneous radiologically placed tube kits
- Surgically placed jejunostomy tube kits.
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals to supply products in scope of the category in October 2018. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 7 August 2020