Endomechanical and electrosurgical instruments
PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for endomechanical and electrosurgical instruments, and energy platforms and their associated consumables for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: Proposal to list endomechanical and electrosurgical medical devices supplied by Hallmark Surgical Limited. Closes: 25 February 2019.
Included within the scope of endomechanical and electrosurgical instruments, and energy platforms and their associated consumables
- Smoke Evacuation Systems and Accessories
- Staplers and Staples, endomechanical suturing devices
- Ligating Systems
- Laparoscopic Trocars
- Insufflation Units and accessories
- Argon gas Delivery Systems and Accessories
- Energy Platforms and Accessories
- Bipolar/Monopolar Forceps
- Laparoscopic/electrosurgical instruments
- Electrosurgical Pencils
- Specimen Retrieval Systems
- Suction Coagulators
- Electrosurgical Unit Accessories and consumables
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
In April 2018, PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals in scope of this category. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 14 February 2019