Surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs
PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for single-use sterile surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of sterile surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs
- Single-use sterile surgical drapes
- Single drapes
- Multiple drape packs
- Single-use sterile surgical gowns
- Single gowns
- Multiple gown packs
- Single-use sterile surgical procedure packs/trays
- Standard packs/trays
- Custom packs/trays
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- 3M New Zealand Limited
- ConvaTec New Zealand Ltd
- O&M Halyard Australia Limited
- Jackson Allison Medical and Surgical Limited
- Mӧlnlycke Health Care Pty Ltd
- Paragon Care Group New Zealand Limited
In November 2018, PHARMAC invited suppliers to submit proposals in scope of this category. PHARMAC is expecting to contract with a number of suppliers for this category and will consult on all provisional agreements over the coming months.
Staying in touch
Last updated: 22 June 2020